About me
Hello everyone! My name is Randy Soumphonphakdy, and I am currently studying information technology (IT) for short. I am new to the IT field and do not have experience besides messing around with some learning to code apps. I decided to study information technology because I want to learn more about computers, networks, and how technology works as the world is advancing towards that way. I'm looking forward to learning more and get more knowledge and skills that I can use in the future. I got into IT starting from a coworker who decided to push me on this path since he knew I was interested in a while but never committed to it. Since I'm a beginner, a lot of the information I'm learning is new to me and different but that's part of the learning process! I had a basic understanding of computers and the internet, but I did not know much about what happens behind the scenes or what the abbreviations meant. Learning about ping and traceroute has helped me start to understand how computers communicate and how information travels across networks which was awesome! I know I still have a lot to learn, but I enjoy being able to understand something that I didn't know before. My main goal for learning IT is to build a strong foundation and set myself up for the future!
Comments
Post a Comment